Ladder Back Chairs With Rush Seats
Ladder Back Chairs With Rush Seats was published on October 3, 2017 at 8:56 pm. It is posted at the Chair category. Ladder Back Chairs With Rush Seats is tagged with Ladder Back Chairs With Rush Seats, Ladder, Back, Chairs, With, Rush, Seats..
Ladderlad•der (lad′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a structure of wood, metal, or rope, commonly consisting of two sidepieces between which a series of bars or rungs are set at suitable distances, forming a means of climbing up or down.
- something resembling this.
- a means of rising, as to eminence: the ladder of success.
- a graded series of stages or levels in status;
a hierarchical order of position or rank: high on the political ladder.
- companionway (def. 1).
- [Chiefly Brit.]a run in a stocking.
- to climb or mount by means of a ladder: to ladder a wall.
- to furnish with a ladder: to ladder a water tower.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to cause a run in (a stocking).
- [Chiefly Brit.]to get a run, as in a stocking.
- to gain in popularity or importance: He laddered to the top of his profession.
lad′der•like′, lad′der•y, adj.
Backback1 (bak),USA pronunciation n.
- the rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.
- the part of the body of animals corresponding to the human back.
- the rear portion of any part of the body: the back of the head.
- the whole body, with reference to clothing: the clothes on his back.
- ability for labor;
endurance: He put his back into the task.
- the part opposite to or farthest from the front;
the rear part: the back of a hall.
- the part that forms the rear of any object or structure: the back of a chair.
- the part that covers the back: the back of a jacket.
- the spine or backbone: The fall broke his back.
- any rear part of an object serving to support, protect, etc.: the back of a binder.
- the forward side of a propeller blade (opposed to face).
- [Aeron.]the top part or upper surface of an aircraft, esp. of its fuselage.
- [Bookbinding.]the edge of a book formed where its sections are bound together.
- the backs, grounds along the River Cam in back of certain colleges at Cambridge University in England: noted for their great beauty.
- the upper side of a joist, rafter, handrail, etc.
- the area of interior wall between a window stool and the floor.
- the roof of a stope or drift.
- a player whose regular position is behind that of players who make initial contact with the opposing team, as behind the forward line in football or nearest the player's own goal in polo.
- the position occupied by this player.
- be flat on one's back:
- to be helpless or beaten: He's flat on his back after a long succession of failures.
- to be confined to one's bed because of illness.
- behind one's back, in one's absence;
without one's knowledge;
secretly: I'd rather talk to him about it directly than discuss it behind his back.
- break someone's back, to cause a person to fail, esp. to cause to become bankrupt: His family's extravagance is breaking his back.
- break the back of:
- to complete the principal or hardest part of (a project, one's work, etc.): He finally broke the back of the problem.
- to overcome;
defeat: They broke the back of our union.
- get off one's back, [Informal.]to cease to find fault with or to disturb someone: The fight started when they wouldn't get off my back.
- get one's back up, to become annoyed;
take offense: She gets her back up whenever someone mentions her family's influence.
- have one's back to the wall, to be in a difficult or hopeless situation.
- in back of, behind: He hid in back of the billboard. What could be in back of his strange behavior?Also, back of.
- on one's back, finding fault with or disturbing someone: The boss is always on my back about promptness.
- pat on the back. See pat 1 (defs. 6, 10).
- stab in the back. See stab (def. 13).
- turn one's back on:
- to forsake or neglect: He was unable to turn his back on any suffering creature.
- to leave behind, as in anger.
- to support, as with authority, influence, help, or money (often fol. by up): to back a candidate; to back up a theory with facts.
- to bet on: to back a horse in the race.
- to cause to move backward (often fol. by up): to back a car.
- to furnish with a back: to back a book.
- to lie at the back of;
form a back or background for: a beach backed by hills.
- to provide with an accompaniment: a singer backed by piano and bass.
- to get upon the back of;
- to write or print on the back of;
- [Carpentry.]to attach strips of wood to the upper edge of (a joist or rafter) to bring it to a desired level.
- to alter the position of (a sail) so that the wind will strike the forward face.
- to brace (yards) in backing a sail.
- to reinforce the hold of (an anchor) by means of a smaller one attached to it and dropped farther away.
- to go or move backward (often fol. by up).
- (of wind) to change direction counterclockwise (opposed to veer).
- back and fill:
- [Naut.]to trim the sails of a boat so that the wind strikes them first on the forward and then on the after side.
- to change one's opinion or position;
- back and forth, [South Midland U.S.]
- to go back and forth, as in running errands or visiting: He spent the day backing and forthing to the post office.
- to work in an aimless or ineffective way;
expend effort with little result.
- back away, to retreat;
withdraw: They gradually began to back away from their earlier opinion.
- back down, to abandon an argument, opinion, or claim;
retreat: He backed down as soon as a member of the audience challenged his assertion.
- back off:
- to back down: Now that the time for action had arrived, it was too late to back off.
- to reverse (the spindle) in mule spinning prior to winding on the newly spun length of yarn.
- back out or out of, to fail to keep an engagement or promise;
abandon: Two entrants have backed out of competing in the marathon. You can't back out now.
- back up:
- to bring (a stream of traffic) to a standstill: A stalled car backed up traffic for miles.
- [Printing.]to print a sheet again on its other side.
- [Printing.]to fill in (the thin copper shell of an electrotype) with metal in order to strengthen it.
- to move backward: Back up into the garage.
- to reinforce: We backed up the cardboard with slats so it wouldn't fall down.
- to support or confirm: He backed up my story and they let us go.
- to duplicate (a file or a program) as a precaution against failure.
- back up for, [Australian Informal.]to return for more of, as another helping of food.
- back water:
- [Naut.]to reverse the direction of a vessel.
- to retreat from a position;
withdraw an opinion: I predict that the council will back water on the tax issue.
- situated at or in the rear: at the back door; back fence.
- far away or removed from the front or main area, position, or rank;
remote: back settlements.
- belonging to the past: back files; back issues.
- in arrears;
overdue: back pay.
- coming or going back;
moving backward: back current.
- [Navig.]reciprocal (def. 7).
- (of a speech sound) produced with the tongue articulating in the back part of the mouth, as in either of the sounds of go.
Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Rushrush1 (rush),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to move, act, or progress with speed, impetuosity, or violence.
- to dash, esp. to dash forward for an attack or onslaught.
- to appear, go, pass, etc., rapidly or suddenly: The blood rushed to his face.
- [Football.]to carry the ball on a running play or plays.
- to perform, accomplish, or finish with speed, impetuosity, or violence: They rushed the work to make the deadline.
- to carry or convey with haste: to rush an injured person to the hospital.
- to cause to move, act, or progress quickly;
hurry: He rushed his roommate to get to the party on time.
- to send, push, force, impel, etc., with unusual speed or haste: to rush a bill through Congress.
- to attack suddenly and violently;
- to overcome or capture (a person, place, etc.).
- to heap attentions on;
woo: to rush an attractive newcomer.
- to entertain (a prospective fraternity or sorority member) before making bids for membership.
- to carry (the ball) forward across the line of scrimmage.
- to carry the ball (a distance) forward from the line of scrimmage: The home team rushed 145 yards.
- (of a defensive team member) to attempt to force a way quickly into the backfield in pursuit of (the back in possession of the ball).
- the act of rushing;
a rapid, impetuous, or violent onward movement.
- a hostile attack.
- an eager rushing of numbers of persons to some region that is being occupied or exploited, esp. because of a new mine: the gold rush to California.
- a sudden appearance or access: a rush of tears.
- hurried activity;
busy haste: the rush of city life.
- a hurried state, as from pressure of affairs: to be in a rush.
- press of work, business, traffic, etc., requiring extraordinary effort or haste.
- an attempt to carry or instance of carrying the ball across the line of scrimmage.
- an act or instance of rushing the offensive back in possession of the ball.
- a scrimmage held as a form of sport between classes or bodies of students in colleges.
- rushes, [Motion Pictures.]daily (def. 4).
- a series of lavish attentions paid a woman by a suitor: He gave her a big rush.
- the rushing by a fraternity or sorority.
- Also called flash. the initial, intensely pleasurable or exhilarated feeling experienced upon taking a narcotic or stimulant drug.
- requiring or done in haste: a rush order; rush work.
- characterized by excessive business, a press of work or traffic, etc.: The cafeteria's rush period was from noon to two in the afternoon.
- characterized by the rushing of potential new members by a sorority or fraternity: rush week on the university campus.
Seatsseat (sēt),USA pronunciation n.
- something designed to support a person in a sitting position, as a chair, bench, or pew;
a place on or in which one sits.
- the part of a chair, sofa, or the like, on which one sits.
- the part of the body on which one sits;
- the part of the garment covering it: the seat of one's pants.
- a manner of or posture used in sitting, as on a horse.
- something on which the base of an object rests.
- the base itself.
- a place in which something belongs, occurs, or is established;
- a place in which administrative power or the like is centered: the seat of the government.
- a part of the body considered as the place in which an emotion or function is centered: The heart is the seat of passion.
- the office or authority of a king, bishop, etc.: the episcopal seat.
- a space in which a spectator or patron may sit;
accommodation for sitting, as in a theater or stadium.
- right of admittance to such a space, esp. as indicated by a ticket.
- a right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body: to hold a seat in the senate.
- a right to the privileges of membership in a stock exchange or the like.
- by the seat of one's pants, using experience, instinct, or guesswork.
- to place on a seat or seats;
cause to sit down.
- to usher to a seat or find a seat for: to be seated in the front row.
- to have seats for;
accommodate with seats: a theater that seats 1200 people.
- to put a seat on or into (a chair, garment, etc.).
- to install in a position or office of authority, in a legislative body, etc.
- to fit (a valve) with a seat.
- to attach to or place firmly in or on something as a base: Seat the telescope on the tripod.
- (of a cap, valve, etc.) to be closed or in proper position: Be sure that the cap of the dipstick seats.
This blog post of Ladder Back Chairs With Rush Seats have 9 photos it's including Ladder Back Chairs With Rush Seats #1 Antique Ladder Back Chairs With Rush Seats Best 2000, Provencal Chairs Set French Painted Oak Ladderback Rush Drop In Chair Ladder Back, Ladder Back Chairs With Rush Seats #3 Outdoor Ladder Back Chairs Unique Chair Rustic With Rush Seats Upholstered Cushions Ladderback, Ladder Back Chairs Rush Seats, Antique Ladder Back Chairs With Rush Seats 9 Best Old Ladder Back Chairs With Rush Seats, Ladder Back Chairs With Rush Seats #6 Set Of Four Elm Ladderback Rush Seat Kitchen Dining Chairs - SOLD, Ladder Back Chairs With Rush Seats Photo Gallery #7 Impressive Of Eight Elm Ladderback Rush Seat Dining Chairs Sold Regarding Rush Seat Dining Chairs Ordinary, Ladder Back Chairs With Rush Seats #8 Set Of Seven Beech Ladderback Dining Chairs With Rush Seats - SOLD, Ladder Back Chairs With Rush Seats #9 Antique Ladder Back Chairs With Rush Seats Wondrous Vintage Ladder Back Chairs American Antique Ladder Back. Following are the images:
Are you having difficulty identifying which lights is likely to be chosen for your Ladder Back Chairs With Rush Seats, or just the most effective illumination layout for you? Properly, nowadays is the lucky time since we will provide you with on how to select the ideal illumination for the bedroom four incredible tips! Plan lights are a must in just about any room.
However, sometimes it is inadequate, so you must look into it to take into account exactly how many evidently enlightened locations you need to have in your bedroom. You can opt for methods that are different and choose to use a-little wall sconce or even a lamp as your bedroom lamp.
Make sure to add a stand or lights close to the place for those who have a workspace inside your room and review delayed during the night. And, needless to say, in case you have a decent clothing, be sure in calculating how much lighting you will require within your room to consider that space.
The thing that is important would be to pick the remedy that best suits your needs whether their house or appearance is related. It's vital that you determine why the particular lighting is put below rather than there.
Lighting is really a big section of your Ladder Back Chairs With Rush Seats, so you don't need to play with whatever you've set up by simply choosing the lighting that is incorrect. Think of the appearance you need to obtain, and carry it. Styles throughout your lighting in the event you opt for medieval design, then pick a light that is medieval.
Therefore make sure to approach forward and decide how and just why you will utilize a specified form of Ladder Back Chairs With Rush Seats. Can it be likely to light the entire bedroom? Is a black spot to be highlighted by it? Will it be used merely like a reading lamp or environment? This goes handinhand with the previous suggestion because occasionally the bedroom may also be a space for seeing Television, reading as well as operating.