Feet Under Desk
The image about Feet Under Desk was posted on December 11, 2017 at 8:22 pm. This image is uploaded on the Desk category. Feet Under Desk is tagged with Feet Under Desk, Feet, Under, Desk..
Feetfeet (fēt),USA pronunciation n.
- a pl. of foot.
- drag one's feet, to act or proceed slowly or without enthusiasm;
to be reluctant to act, comply, etc.: We can't begin the project until the steering committee stops dragging its feet.
- on one's feet:
- in a standing position.
- in an independent or secure position: The loan helped him get on his feet again.
- in a restored or recovered state;
able to continue: Psychotherapy helped her get back on her feet after her breakdown.
- sit at the feet of, to attend upon as a disciple or follower: American writers and painters no longer sit at the feet of Europeans.
- stand on one's own feet:
- to be financially self-supporting.
- to be independent: Overprotective parents do not prepare their children to stand on their own feet.Also, stand on one's own two feet.
- sweep one off one's feet, to impress or overwhelm by ability, enthusiasm, or charm: The gaiety of the occasion swept them off their feet.
Underun•der (un′dər),USA pronunciation prep.
- beneath and covered by: under a table; under a tree.
- below the surface of: under water; under the skin.
- at a point or position lower or further down than: He was hit just under his eye.
- in the position or state of bearing, supporting, sustaining, enduring, etc.: to sink under a heavy load.
- beneath the heading or within the category of: Classify the books under "Fiction'' and "General.''
- as designated, indicated, or represented by: to register under a new name.
- below in degree, amount, etc.;
less than: purchased under cost.
- below in rank;
of less dignity, importance, or the like: A corporal is under a sergeant.
- subject to the authority, direction, or supervision of: a bureau functioning under the prime minister.
- subject to the instruction or advice of: to study the violin under Heifetz.
- subject to the influence, condition, force, etc., of: under these circumstances; born under the sign of Taurus.
- protected, controlled, or watched by: under guard.
- authorized, warranted, or attested by: under one's hand or seal.
- in accordance with: under the provisions of the law.
- during the rule, administration, or government of: new laws passed under President Reagan.
- in the state or process of: under repair; a matter under consideration.
- powered by the means indicated: under sail; under steam.
- under wraps. See wrap (def. 16).
- below or beneath something: Go over the fence, not under.
- beneath the surface.
- in a lower place.
- in a lower degree, amount, etc.: selling blouses for $25 and under.
- in a subordinate position or condition.
- in or into subjection or submission.
- go under:
- to give in;
yield: She tried desperately to fight off her drowsiness, but felt herself going under.
- to fail in business: After 20 years on the same corner they finally went under.
- beneath or on the underside: the under threads of the embroidery.
- lower in position.
- lower in degree, amount, etc.
- lower in rank or condition.
- subject to the control, effect, etc., as of a person, drug, or force: The hypnotist had her subject under at once. The patient was under as soon as he breathed the anesthetic.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Feet Under Desk have 5 attachments including Feet Under Desk Nice Design #1 A New Swing For Your Feet Aims To Turn Sitting At A Desk Into A Microworkout—and Upend Office Norms Around Posture., HiConsumption, Feet Under Desk Photo #3 Toms One Day Without Shoes, Feet Under Desk Design Inspirations #4 Bare Feet Under My Desk In The New Office Spot. | -- Sent … | Flickr, Feet Under Desk #5 Very Cute Chinese Female Under-the-table Dangling With Bare Feet 2-3 - YouTube. Following are the photos:
make sure choose how and why you will work with a certain type of Feet Under Desk and to plan ahead. Could it be imagined to light the whole room up? Is it to highlight a place that is dim? Will it be utilized simply being environment or a reading lamp? This moves handinhand together with the past hint because sometimes the sack can also be a space for reading, enjoying Television, exercising and even operating.
Lighting is just a large section of your Feet Under Desk, so you do not wish to play by selecting the wrong lighting with all you've create just. Really think of the appearance you want to attain, and carry it. Styles throughout your lighting in case you choose medieval design, then choose a medieval light.
Make sure to incorporate a table or lamps nearby the room if you have a workspace inside your room and review delayed during the night. And, of course, in case you have a good attire, make sure you consider that place in calculating just how much lighting you'll need in your room.