Antique Rock Crystal Chandelier
Antique Rock Crystal Chandelier was uploaded at April 28, 2018 at 11:34 pm. It is published under the Chandelier category. Antique Rock Crystal Chandelier is tagged with Antique Rock Crystal Chandelier, Antique, Rock, Crystal, Chandelier..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Rockrock1 (rok),USA pronunciation n.
- a large mass of stone forming a hill, cliff, promontory, or the like.
- mineral matter of variable composition, consolidated or unconsolidated, assembled in masses or considerable quantities in nature, as by the action of heat or water.
- a particular kind of such matter: igneous rock.
- stone in the mass: buildings that stand upon rock.
- a stone of any size.
- something resembling or suggesting a rock.
- a firm foundation or support: The Lord is my rock.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a kind of hard candy, variously flavored.
- See rock candy.
- Often, rocks.
- a piece of money.
- a dollar bill.
- a diamond.
- any gem.
- crack (def. 41).
- a pellet or lump of crack.
- between a rock and a hard place, between undesirable alternatives.
- on the rocks:
- [Informal.]in or into a state of disaster or ruin: Their marriage is on the rocks.
- [Informal.]without funds;
- (of a beverage, esp. liquor or a cocktail) with, or containing, ice cubes: Scotch on the rocks; a vodka martini on the rocks.
- get one's rocks off, Slang (vulgar). to have an orgasm.
Crystalcrys•tal (kris′tl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taled, -tal•ing or (esp. Brit.) -talled, -tal•ling.
- a clear, transparent mineral or glass resembling ice.
- the transparent form of crystallized quartz.
- a solid body having a characteristic internal structure and enclosed by symmetrically arranged plane surfaces, intersecting at definite and characteristic angles.
- anything made of or resembling such a substance.
- a single grain or mass of a crystalline substance.
- glass of fine quality and a high degree of brilliance.
- articles, esp. glassware for the table and ornamental objects, made of such a glass.
- the glass or plastic cover over the face of a watch.
- the piece of germanium, silicon, galena, or the like forming the essential part of a crystal detector.
- the crystal detector itself.
- a quartz crystal ground in the shape of a rectangular parallelepiped, which vibrates strongly at one frequency when electric voltages of that frequency are placed across opposite sides: used to control the frequency of an oscillator(crystal oscillator), as of a radio transmitter.
- [Slang.]any stimulant drug in powder form, as methamphetamine or PCP.
- composed of crystal.
- resembling crystal;
- pertaining to or employing a crystal detector.
- indicating the fifteenth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to make into crystal;
- to cover or coat with, or as if with, crystal (usually fol. by over).
Chandelierchan•de•lier (shan′dl ēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative, sometimes ornate, light fixture suspended from a ceiling, usually having branched supports for a number of lights.
This image about Antique Rock Crystal Chandelier have 11 attachments including Louis XV Bronze & Rock Crystal Chandelier, Antique Rock Crystal Chandelier, Magnificent Antique French Louis XVI Style Bagues Rock Crystal Chandelier 1, A Exquisite Antique French Louis XV Silvered Bronze & Cut Rock Crystal Chandelier., Charming Antique Rock Crystal Chandelier #5 A Lovely Early 20th Century Gilt Bronze And Rock Crystal Chandelier, Wonderful French Gilt Baguès Rock Crystal Jansen Chandelier Vintage Fixture | From A Unique Collection Of, Antique Rock Crystal Chandelier #7 Fine Antique French Louis XV Style Gilt Bronze And Cut Rock Crystal Chandelier 1, A Exquisite Antique French Louis XV Silvered Bronze & Cut Rock Crystal Chandelier., Antique Rock Crystal Chandelier #9 Antique Rock Crystal Chandelier - Antique Rock Crystal Chandelier Antique Furniture - Antique Rock Crystal Chandelier, Large Antique Louis XIV Gilt Bronze & Rock Crystal Chandelier, Antique Rock Crystal Chandelier #11 An Important Gilt-Bronze And Rock Crystal Chandelier. Below are the photos:
Antique Rock Crystal Chandelier get to be the most critical element in floor to your home's decision. If the floor your coloring choose too dim when you have a small property minimalist, then this can create your house inside look pleased uncomfortable and claustrophobic.
your household won't feel cozy sitting at home to be able to make the bad effects of your household people and if we feel unpleasant in the house, then you certainly be like to play away from household. When you can find two shades in the space with the size of the location of the room the identical colour of the ground you can observe the difference but they are very different.
A common effect is, peaceful, and relaxed once we differ for the reason that area. Hence the tile floors' color can you pick should certainly you give consideration and do not be underestimated, since one of ceramic colors may decide the sweetness of the house.